Christmas is a time of year for festivities, goodwill and family – including our loyal furry four legged friends. To celebrate our dogs being part of our families, the team at Lily’s Kitchen have appointed Santa Paws and his many Rein-Dogs to create London’s first pop-up Santa Paws Grotto especially for Lily and her pals. During their visit, dogs can meet Santa, submit their wish lists, fill a stocking and enjoy a scrumptious traditional Christmas dinner.
Launched by Lily’s Kitchen, the natural and organic pet food brand, the grotto will be located at 67 Pimlico Road, London from the 28th November – 21st December. This canine Christmas wonderland will offer dogs (and their owners) a retreat from hectic Christmas shopping, where pooches can enjoy a freshly prepared Lily’s Kitchen Christmas Dinner for Dogs, whilst owners can secretly shop for doggy stocking fillers.
With a multitude of festive activities for your best friend to enjoy, there really is something for every beloved dog, including:
· Christmas dinner with all the trimmings for dogs to enjoy at their very own table
· Minced pies and mulled ‘whine’
· Christmas shopping opportunity, with extra special Christmas treats and a selection of gorgeous Christmas gifts for dogs that have been well behaved all year round.
· Become part of the scenery with a Christmas Face in Hole Board and a festive realistic online blackjack fancy dress box and lots of photos with Santa Paws and Lily’s Little Helpers
· Plenty of prizes and giveaways to be won
· A pampering station offering massages for ‘shopped-out’ dogs
· and much much more…
Stay on top of all the special Santa Paws events, and giveaways on the Lily’s Kitchen Facebook and Twitter pages, including times when the famous Lily herself will be in town, look out for #LilysChristmasGrotto.
Of course, Lily’s Kitchen loves nothing more than spreading festive cheer, so this year, will be supporting local North London charity All Dogs Matter. For every Christmas Dinner for Dogs purchased at the grotto, Lily’s Kitchen will donate a nutritious dinner to a dog in need to enjoy on Christmas Day. Henrietta Morrison, founder of Lily’s Kitchen says, “It’s really important to us to give as much back as possible to our beloved dogs this year and All Dogs Matter is the perfect choice being very close to our roots in Hampstead.”
The Santa Paws Christmas Grotto will be launching on the 28th November at 10am. With complimentary entry, Lily’s Kitchen invites you to get some tails wagging this Christmas with this unique experience, set to enchant merry little mutts and be the event of this year’s festive season.
Pimlico Road – 28th November – 21st December 2013
Visit www.lilyskitchen.co.uk for further information