If you are tired of dull yoga accessories then check out Shanti Sundays, a British yoga and wellbeing line with a big heart. The range includes colourful clothing and accessories which are chic, fun and eco friendly. Created by dedicated yogi and fashion designer Tracey Ellis to liven up your yoga studios, enhance your practice and put a smile on your face. All items are handmade with £1 for every sale donated to charitable projects in India.
Shanti Sundays 5 Top Tips for Relaxation
1. Yoga and Restorative yoga in particular is my key to get out of stress mode. Practicing once a week or for short spell each day brings me back into my body and out of my over productive head. Restorative yoga raises your energy stores and helps you tune into the body’s natural ability to heal and restore. If you can’t find a restorative yoga class near you invest in a good yoga bolster and a lavender eye bag for home. Recline back over your bolster open your chest and breathe.
2. Tea with friends. Nothing beats a good girly catch up and some belly laughs to boost your mood. Cake is optional.
3. Singing aloud to your favourite songs.
4. Meditation – As little as 5 or 10 minutes on your journey to or from work can help calm the mind and take you out of your thinking mind and back in to your being
5. Spending time in nature. A lovely walk in the park never fails to blow away the cobwebs and melt your stresses away.
Win a Meditation Cushion
We have a lovely organic cotton heart meditation cushion filled with organic buckwheat hull and fresh English Lavender to give away. Not only does buckwheat hull have orthopaedic properties but it is a by product of the buckwheat grain so it’s a reusable waste product making it as sustainable a filling as you can find. If you would like to win this lovely prize just fill out the form below (there are four ways to enter).